Saturday, August 11, 2007

His first haircut!

Little man got his first haircut today!

We had told both of his grandmothers that we were considering it and both of them reacted the same way by saying, "OH NO!" LOL!!!

I presume it's because he had such cute curls but really and truly, it was time. Several people had referred to him as 'she' and when his hair was wet, you could see the mullet we were allowing to grow. I know that realistically, he was only upset because he was being held down, but at the same time, he had no interest in staying put in that chair on a booster, lol.

Even funnier...after he was done, I had my hair chopped (7-8 inches at least) and he cried when I got in the chair. I asked him, "Oh no...is momma going to get the torture too?" It took him just a short moment to recover but it was priceless.

They gave him a certificate for his first hair cut and they were really good with him. We did opt for the scissors because the noise of the clippers would have scared him to death! And yes, we kept some hair.

Enjoy the pics!








~a

No comments: