Friday, March 20, 2009

$20 for ALL of this!

Walgreens

2 Comfort Premium Diapers $4.50 ea
1 Cars Coloring Book (for Little Man's Easter Basket) $1

Total: $10
Used $10 RR to pay
$0 OOP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Randall's

I know there is the great water deal going on with the Aqua Pods but we just never use bottled water. I still have bottled water here from Ike!! So I decided to pass because I'd be trading the money on my GC with no expiration for the Cats which do have an expiration. I don't go to Randall's very often so i figured it wasn't worth it for me.

4 Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce $1.25 ea
2 Crystal Light $2 ea (-$.50/2 dbl)
2 Del Monte Fruit $1.25 ea (-$1/2)
1 Hefty Plates $1.50 (-$.50/1 dbl)
1 Cheerios $2.00 (-$1/1)

Total: $15.50
(- $5 Mega Deal)
(- $4 MQ)
Grand Total (w/tax): $6.83
That was put on GC so OOP: $0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Kroger

This is where things get interesting.


5 Powerade $.99
2 A&W 2 Ltrs $1.25 (-$1/2)
2 Peanut Butter Crackers $1.67 ea
2 Welch's Aqua Juice (-Free item & $1.50/1) She input the free item as $3.39 instead of the $2.99 sale price
2 Huggies Diapers $9.99 (-$3 cellfire) & (-$3/1*2)
1 Pull Ups $9.99 (-$2 shortcuts) & (-$2/1)
1 Huggies Gentle Care Sensitive 184 ct Wipe Refill $6.59 (-$5 IP)
1 Comforts Diapers $5.99 (-$3/1)
1 Frusion 4pk Smoothies $2.49 (-$1)
1 Kroger Brand Honey $1.99
1 bottle Water $.50 (not pictured)
1 Diet Coke $1.39 (not pictured)

Total: $65.69
- $5 Mega Deal
- $5 Loadables
- $22.89 Coupons
Total w Tax: $36.67


If you did the math on that, it didn't add up correctly. The huggies diapers rang up at the wrong price!! They rang up at the regular price of $10.69 instead of the sale price on the tags of $9.99. Once I realized it I went to the service desk and was reimbursed for BOTH packages of diapers with the scan right guarantee. I assume it's because since they were two different sizes it makes them two different products? She deducted $6 worth of coupons that I used which I didn't necessarily agree with because the store will still get reimbursed for them BUT...with this lady, I wasn't arguing. I've had to deal with her in the past and she's just not worth my time. I was reimbursed a total of $16.65 which reduced my OOP to $20.02 for all that stuff up there!! YAY for free diapers, luck was on my side this time!


And yes I realize the wipes are only $5.99 at Target but since I bought a few I've yet to see them restocked & I didn't want to bother. It was only $.60 more and at least it's an extra $5 towards fuel rewards.


I don't know how long the wipes will be around but Peanut's OT is coming next Fri and she is going to be taking some of those wipes with her I hope, lol. She has a 2 year old and triplets that are about 6 months old.

Total Spent today: $20.02
Total Saved: $97.89
Don't forget I include the difference of a sale vs reg price in my savings at all 3 of these stores since it's included in the receipt savings tally.

1 comment:

Jessica Dawn said...

I'm so jealous of all the good deals you get. Lol :-) I wish I had a Kroger and what not near by. Thanks for taking the time to post all your deals!