Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Birthday Celebration

Yesterday morning we went to pick up Little Man's cake. She couldn't find our cake. Long story short, nobody had made it and they had to do it right then while we waited. Once we got the cake, we realized the lady did a bummer of a job. I took the cake from her and checked out but the longer I looked at that cake, the uglier it got.


So we talked to a mgr and got the cake for free. I don't really like to do that kind of thing because I did at least get a cake, just not like the one I ordered. Here are the pictures of this caketastrophy.


Here's what I ordered:



Here is what we got. I would have made them do it again but just didn't have time. Little Man HAD to have a nap before people started showing up at the house.



I hope this isn't this poor woman's best work and it's just because she was under pressure or something.


So later on, we had some family over to help celebrate Little Man's birthday.

Diva & Little Man had so much fun!!

They played on the swing set, in the bouncer, with bubbles & balloons; and of course, they both enjoyed some cake. He got some really awesome gifts as well. By the time we were done singing Happy Birthday to him, he was filling up with tears and had this HUGE frown on his face. That was priceless.


Here are a few pics from yesterday:





Be sure to check out the rest of the photos from yesterday in the online album.

PS....You CAN leave comments in the photo album.

No comments: