Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's so quiet here...

Little Man started preschool today. Oh he was SO SO SO excited!!!

We first started off the day back at his old therapy place. He's officially back in OT for the feeding.

We are so excited about Little Man's preschool experience. It's at the public school but it's a new program. They have put 2 children with disabilities in a classroom with 8 'regular' kids. Don't quote me on that, it could be 3 & 7 but you get the idea. They are not only doing regular 4yo preschool curriculum but have built a gross motor lab (room) and a sensory lab. AWESOME STUFF.

A large chunk of the kiddos in his class attend a daycare down the street from the school so they all arrive together. When they walked in Little Man exclaimed, "MY FRIENDS!!!" and that was all she wrote. I tried to tell him bye but he really didn't care. He didn't even notice we left, lol.

As it should be. He's happy & we just know he's going to thrive there. I have to be there in an hour to pick him up & I just can't wait to hear all he's going to tell me about his day. Although I also imagine it could be difficult to remove him from the classroom. Oh boy.

A couple of pictures. Not great quality as he just flat out REFUSED to cooperate for me. Actually, he was acting like such a little stinker this morning that 12:30 wasn't coming quick enough, lol. I think he felt the same way.



One more from the cell phone:

No comments: