Monday, September 14, 2009

Just a tad chaotic...

Yes, things around here are just a tad chaotic right now.

Little Man is LOVING school. He's doing really well. He's behaving and interacting appropriately with his peers. Believe it or not, he actually sits still for circle time! lol. He does like to throw a bit of a fit when the speech therapist comes to pull him out for speech though. it's either he's afraid I'm there to take him home or he would rather stay with his friends! :) Cute. Although the ST isn't thinking it's quite that cute, hehe. He loves the ST, but loves his friends more.

Let's talk names for a moment. When we were picking out the name for our first born we picked the name Jacob. Long story short, we eventually decided to change it. Just one of the reasons was its popularity. We figured it was so popular that he'd likely end up being Jacob F amongst a sea of Jacob's. He ended up with a name that while, not necessarily common, it's not uncommon either. All that trouble and guess what...there is no Jacob in his class. But there is another Little Man. So now he knows he's Little Man F & the other boy is Little Man M, lol. He can even spell his last name thanks to this.

I bet you're wondering what we're going to name this latest little darling, huh? Too bad...my lips are sealed. We've settled on the first name and not 100% decided on the middle name. I can tell you this though, I will still be mom to my Killer B's. :)

I got my first steroid injection for his lungs today and have to go back to get the 2nd one tomorrow. This is just a 'rather be safe than sorry' scenario. I'm praying I get to keep him on the inside for at least several more weeks. However, I've been having some good contractions & plenty of pressure down there for a couple of weeks now. So we'd rather be safe than sorry. I got to see his precious little face on ultrasound again today too. He's been hiding from us for weeks now!

No comments: