Monday, December 15, 2008

Cereal Anyone?

Little Man is the only one feeling "normal" right about now. I've got a cold or something, Hubby was sick last night and this morning and Peanut has a stomach bug or something. So in light of all of that, Hubby was home from work today and I left Peanut with him to go to Little Man's therapy in town. I realized on the way home I might not be able to take Little Man to his appointment tomorrow since Peanut is sick so I stopped at Randall's on the way home.

I'd read something briefly about cereal there somewhere so I figured I'd stop and see what it was about. Boy am I glad I did.
**I went back and figured out that I must have read about the ceral over at Katy Couponers. It seems that these days I browse things and not read them all the way through...ZM I didn't even notice you had the marshmallows in there too!!! lol.





2 boxes Fruit Loops ($1/1 *2)
2 boxes Blueberry Mini Wheats ($1/1 *2)
1 box Cocoa Rice Krispies ($1/1)
1 Bag Safeway Mini Marshmallows ($1 off any marshmallows WYB Krispies)

Total OOP: $2.37
Total Saved: $16.49

1 comment:

katycouponers said...

Yep, I got the marshmallows and the free butter from Kroger so I am all set for my Cocoa Krispie treats.