Friday, January 23, 2009

Walgreens Trip

Thanks to Erin, I realized there was something for me at Walgreens this week afterall, lol. So this morning I ran into Walgreens in hopes that they would actually have enough stock to fulfill my order (this has been a huge problem for me in the past). I live in a rural area so the nearest Wags is still almost 20 min away but we had a couple of other errands to run while down there anyway. And believe me when I say that when you live in BFE, 20 minutes one way is NOTHING.

Anyhow, here's what I got.

4 Skippy Peanut Butters
4 Ragu
3 Extra Gum (I've been using this as fillers all month to use RR since it's on mega saver and there is an IVC)

I used $7 RR, put $3.96 on GC & Paid $3.35 OOP. I also got $10RR back for buying 8 items.

Total saved (according to my receipt) is $20.55. I'm pretty sure that doesn't include the portion put on GC. I'm not doing the math right now to find out either, haha!

No comments: