Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's been a while...

Shame on me for having this child home for more than a week and not updating on here. I know, I know.

But things are going well. We're finally starting to settle into a routine with 3 kids and I must admit, the transition so far has been much easier than I assumed it would be. I figured we'd be in trouble since we'd be out numbered but this baby is SUCH a good baby! He eats every 3-4 hours with at least one 5 hour stretch in there somewhere. He loves the swing and still loves to be swaddled for the time being.

I honestly still cannot get over the fact of his brown hair. If he didn't have the exact same nose as his oldest brother & the same toes as both his brothers I'd wonder if they sent the right child home with us. He's still teeny tiny, wearing preemie clothes. He can't wear the preemie sleepers because of his length but I could probably fit 2 of him in the newborn sleepers, lol.

The big boys are adjusting just fine. Neither one of them care too much that he's here at this point even though they do seem to like him. My assumption is that baby brother just isn't "fun" yet since if they get too close they're told to back off, lol. Actually, we have the Super Yard around the swing to make sure Peanut can't take the baby for an extra ride, haha!!







No comments: