Friday, October 9, 2009

Tuesday, Oct 13, 2009

Unless something changes, this will likely be our third born's birthday.

I've been seeing the doctor twice a week for a few weeks now and it's getting REALLY old. She's almost an hour away, one way.

I saw her yesterday and I'm progressing so incredibly slowly it's driving me nuts! Don't get me wrong, it's good news because it means the little guy gets to bake longer and there's nothing wrong with that.

With yesterday's ultrasound my amniotic fluid was found to be low, but not low enough to have to whisk me away to an operating room for delivery. Hopefully we'll all make it through the weekend so that we can enjoy this cool weather and see the doc again on Mon.

Then again, I'm finally ready to get this show on the road! lol.

As of right now, my c-section is scheduled for Tues.

No comments: