Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Three Months

I bet you thought I forgot, huh? No. I didn't forget. We were busy busy Fri & Sat but on Sunday (Hubby's big day) we just hung out and took it easy and I took Peanut's 3 month picture. On July 25 (Last fri) Peanut turned 3 months old (also 13 weeks). The next day he turned 6 weeks corrected. WHEW! LOL!

He's doing well and is sleeping better most of the time. When his tummy isn't bothering him and he's in a good mood he just smiles SOOOO big! He coos and makes the cutest noises. I really didn't get any great pictures of him for this month and honestly, I didn't try very hard either. But here is a picture of Peanut, aka "the piece of corn".




I know that often times when I've got pictures of the boys together Peanut looks dang near as big as Little Man, so this one is to prove he's not, lol.


No comments: