Saturday, November 22, 2008

Eat Egg

For 2 days Little Man had been telling me, "abba eeeeaaaaa eeeeeeeegh". Translated that means, "I want to eat an egg." Every time an egg was taken out of the fridge for something, he was mesmerized and that was it. Telling me OVER & OVER again how he wants to eat an egg. He was even signing (without prompting) to me to make sure I got the message.

Thursday night was it though. I'd used an egg to dip and batter my chicken and he was going on about that dumb egg again! What to do? Hubby offered to make some hard boiled eggs for him. He happily and forcefully refused his dinner in anticipation of getting, "the egg" lol. I had to document this moment with some photos and here it is:









Needless to say, he didn't eat that egg. He wanted nothing to do with it. He poked at it just a couple of times and quickly refused it, lol. That hasn't stopped him from continuing to tell me "abba eeeeaaaaa eeeeeeeegh" though.

That 2nd picture is just priceless to me.

No comments: