Thursday, November 13, 2008

Toddler Antics

Yesterday I was doing something and hadn't been looking directly at my children for about 2 minutes when I turned around to this:







As you can see from this picture, he was none too thrilled when he stood up and realized he couldn't get out of it. I laughed so hard.

This morning Little Man was on his knees on the kitchen chair dropping cards into the floor (Thomas playing cards). Once the mess started to look like a mess I informed him it was time to get down and pick them up. While he was picking them up he was singing the Clean Up song. Oh it was TOO CUTE! Incredibly hard to understand but I know that is exactly what he was singing. This is the first time I've heard him sing a song unprompted.

I realize some of you are thinking, "it's a big deal for your 3 year old to sing a song?" The short answer is, "ABSOLUTELY A HUGE DEAL!"

No comments: