Saturday, June 14, 2008

Due Date

Today was my due date and as of yesterday, Peanut is 7 weeks old. It doesn't feel like he's almost 2 months old but I think that's because he's only been home for three weeks as of today.

Last night I took what is very possibly my favorite pictures of the boys as of yet. I'm sure that opinion will change over & over again too. But for now, they're my favorite. I'll be uploading the rest of them this afternoon/evening into the photo album. At one point Hubby told Little Man to show Peanut how to stick out his tongue. Instead Little Man licked his head!!! I actually have a picture of this and while it made us laugh extremely hard, it was also a bit disturbing on some level, lol.

Here are two of my favorites:

Little Man just didn't know what to think or do with his brother laying on him.



So tomorrow is Father's Day & we'd like to wish all you dad's a good one. We didn't have any plans ourselves for it until this morning. We'll be heading into Houston (yes, again) to hang out, swim & spend a few hours with friends & family. Anyways, my point is that I will have a fully charged camera with me this time for Little Man's pool experience! It turns out it might be easier for Hubby to talk me into a pool in our back yard than I thought. I've really missed swimming. But no...not going to put a pool in any time soon, there are more important expenses for now.

As for Peanut, he's doing great. We even got some much needed sleep last night, woohoo!! I can tell he's on the brink of drinking more & sleeping longer. YAY! Not bad, and I don't really expect much seeing as he was so early. It's truly a delicate balance. He may be doing some things right on track for a 7 week old and others he's not even close.

Little Man is talking more & more. He's saying his colors in English & Spanish and is trying to copy pretty much everything we say. We are loving his language explosion and it's just so cute to listen to him butcher his words.



No comments: