Monday, September 22, 2008

Updates

I am FINALLY trying to get some things updated around here. I've been working like mad to get pictures off the camera and onto the computer & eventually uploaded to the online photo album. I don't think I've ever been this far behind, but I also don't think things have ever been quite this crazy!

Things should settle down into a routine now and we can get back to business around here. Little Man had his physical therapy evaluation today and that was interesting. There is definitely much to be worked on and while his trunk is strong, his arms, hands, legs, ankles, etc are not. He has his assessment with the school district on Thursday to determine what services he'll be eligible for through them. Again...that should be interesting.

One of the great things is that Little Man is VERY interested in signing and he's trying hard. He's learning what they mean quickly. He can now spell his name if you sign the letters to him. He can also pick those letters out of a line up. Not too bad. I've got him spelling his name on video and you can find that in our online photo album in the VIDEOS-2008 Album. We're so proud of him. If you don't have the link handy, email me so I can send it to you.

I realized after I posted about Peanut's 4 month check up that Peanut is the same size at 4 1/2 months old as Little Man was at SIX months old. Crazy to me, especially considering Peanut was almost 2 months early when Little Man was only a month early. CRAZY!

And last but not least, a few pictures from our trip to DC.

Little Man with his adorable cousin.




Little Man making a face at me while feeding the ducks.


The 3 of them. Our niece (who was so upset we had to stick that pacifier in her mouth to get her to sit still, lol), Peanut & Little Man.


Remember how I said Peanut slept on the tray? Here it is. He slept like this basically the whole flight home.

No comments: