Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yay for clothes!

The good news is that our bag was found. The bad news is that it's not going to be delivered to us until sometime after midnight tonight, so I'm sleeping in tomorrow dang it!

I swear DC is cursed! LOL!!!!! Anyhow, not getting into that silly discussion here tonight, it's too late. We just don't have good luck here.

We're having a good time and it's really been great to spend time with our niece who recently turned 1. I don't have a nickname for her yet because I don't know her personality as well. Since we don't live near her, we aren't involved in her day to day life and we haven't even seen her since she was 4 months old.

Long story short, she's cute & just as busy as a 1 year old should be.

First pictures tonight are of the boys on the plane. Little Man is a seasoned pro (although it's been a while this time) but it was Peanut's first flight. He did so well and as I mentioned earlier he slept most of the flight on top of Hubby's tray. Gosh that was cute! I'll be sure to get a picture of it on the way home.





On a side note real quick, the thing Little Man is 'wearing' is the C.A.R.E.S. Restraint and we LOVE it!

I can't tell you how many ooohs & ahhhs we got today over Peanut sitting in the stroller like this:



Our niece (insert clever nickname here) thought Peanut was pretty cool. He reciprocated.




She's into EVERYTHING, lol. Including Peanut's carrier. :)

Okay I'm getting mad that I haven't heard from the courier service that is bringing our suitcase back to us yet. Grrr....

I cannot wait to get that dumb suitcase back. The more I thought about what was in it today the more upset & angry I got about it. At least Little Man will have his fleece Thomas blanket back for tomorrow night.

Time to go lay down and get some rest anyway.

No comments: