Thursday, June 25, 2009

Heat Advisory

It's currently about 100 degrees. Real feel is somewhere about 106. So hot it doesn't matter. My poor a/c is getting a killer of a workout. I dread what that bill is going to be this time because it's been bloody hot for a few weeks now. I sure hope they are forecasting things correctly and maybe by Mon we'll start to get some relief.

I don't really watch the news but did hear the meteorologist say (I think on Tues) that it hadn't been this hot here in TWO YEARS!

We should be closer to 90 in temp...NOT 100!!!

Forecast for us for the rest of the day:
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Highs around 104. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent in the afternoon.

If we even feel that breeze...it's only going to feel like a hair dryer!

Our yard would appreciate ANY water that may fall from above because yes, it's not only blazing hot but it's bone dry!

Blech!

No comments: