Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Peanut + Mischief = Hilarious!

Perhaps he should ask Santa for his very own printer this year...so he can leave mine alone!

It's really actually pretty funny. Peanut comes up to the printer, turns it on & pushes buttons to make it beep, even turning it off sometimes. Each time I see this I call out his name & tell him no. I've also had to resort to lightly flicking his hand to get the point across. Unfortunately he now just seems to think this is all just a game, lol.

So today I had to get a picture at how hard he laughs at me when I tell him 'no' to the printer.

This is the 'uh-oh, she said no' face.


Which leads into his belly laughter at me. He kills me.





Naturally, Little Man must get in on the action.


And this picture, because I can't believe how big the Peanut is getting. He's soo long!!


BTW: Most miserable night in a long time just a couple of nights ago. We lost electricity about 11:30 pm which was not restored until almost 3am. At 11:30 it was still 87 degrees outside. Man that was miserable. It could have been worse though, it could have happened at 11:30 in the morning when it's even hotter!!

No comments: